RFSC Board Meeting Notes 6/16/09
The meeting was held at 7:35 p.m.
Mimi, Julie, Robbie, Karen, Carol, Teresa, Laurie
- Balance $19,850.29. Still need to subtract some for test session in April. We lost money.
- Volunteer bond – reviewed list for refunds to be given.
- Coach’s fees – most are paying on a regular basis.
- Application is done and distributed for official ok.
- IJS equipment will be rented at a cost of $1,800 and Kevin will be bringing it.
- Judges platform: Wes was looking into a company to build one. Wes would build us the stairs.
- We have 11 or 12 confirmed judges and we need 17 – 18 total.
- Test session August 22.
- Freestyle passes will be passed out by hand during freestyle sessions.
- Bulletin Board – put up information about testing.
- Skater Appreciation Month: Ideas are: laser tag, drink coupons, tokens. Look into purchasing ice for an exhibition and party. Create a game day. Have a
- drawing for passes and other prizes.
Meeting Adjourned @ 8:45 p.m.
Next Meeting July 21st.